- Name: Chamomile Oil
- CAS NO.:8015-92-7
- Product Type: Essential Oils
- Appearance and Odor: Light blue to light greenish-blue liquid, with the characteristic aroma of flowers.
- Package Specification: 180KG galvanized steel drum.
- Main Ingredients: Pine Terpene, Camphene, Laurethrene, Eucalyptus Brain, Terpine Terpene, Carthamene and so on.
- Product Preparation: Steam distillation of chamomile flowers to obtain essential oil.
- Package and Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, sealed.
- Product Form: Oil soluble fragrance.
Chamomile essential oil is extracted from anthemis nobilis, chamaemelum nobile and belongs to the Asteraceae family. Also known as English Chamomile, Stevia and Garden Chamomile, it is a dark blue, viscous liquid. Chamomile Roman and German chamomile are collectively known as chamomile.
Chamomile essential oil has a sweet scent, somewhat like that of an apple. It is light green, clear, and has a watery viscosity, making it more widely used in skin care.
German chamomile essential oil is extracted from German chamomile (matricaria re-cutita, chamomilla recutita), which also belongs to the chrysanthemum family. Also known as blue chamomile, mother chamomile, Hungarian chamomile, and single petal chamomile, it is a pale blue liquid that sometimes turns yellow.
German chamomile essential oil has a straw-like scent, a black-green color, medium viscosity, and strong anti-inflammatory properties.
Chamomile oil Effects
- Chamomile is known for its cooling, calming and tranquilizing effects. Insect bites, cracked skin, gastrointestinal discomfort, menstrual irregularities, etc. can be quickly relieved with chamomile essential oil products.
- Due to the unique efficacy of chamomile, it is very good for comfort, repair and adjust uneven skin tone.
- Using chamomile essential oil for bathing can get a good effect of soothing the mind, relieving mental tension and fear, relieving mental pressure, clearing and calming the mind, especially good for sleep.
- Chamomile essential oil has special benefits for infants and has mild and comfortable properties, making it the first choice for all skin types.
Ruistars products are produced in Yili, Xinjiang, China, and are purely natural plant extracts of essential oils, guaranteeing high quality and competitive prices.